Thursday, January 26, 2012

Detour & Frolic



I had court down in Galveston today, and arrived in enough time to drive around before I had to head over to the courthouse. I haven't been to Galveston beach since I was little, and anytime I have court down there I am usually in & out without even taking the time to glance at the scenery. Since the weather was abnormally nice (there were flash floods & rain all yesterday) I made the block and saw all sorts of things that I would not mind coming back to visit in the near future. The Carnival Triumph was docked alongside the strand, and although the water in this part of the Gulf is not that nice, the beach did look rather serene today.....

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I lived close to the beach. I think cruise ships are amazing.

    ReplyDelete