My grandma randomly sent me a Thinking of You card today.... I try to make time to think of those who mean the world to me, but I admit I get so consumed with life sometimes that I take things for granted. I really need to work on valuing the little things in life. Picking up the phone to say hi to a friend, spending quality time with my family, even just making time for myself to just be serene and thank the Lord. Our time on this earth is limited and I need to live life to the fullest and never ever take anyone or anything for granted.........
That was so nice of her to randomly send a card. Serenity is everything, I'm working on achvieving some also. I just received a card from my sister the other day that I love so much. I put it on my vision board so I can read it everyday.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great day :)
Good advice! That was very sweet of her to send you a card. Cherish her, looking back on life I always wish knowing my grandparents. Everyone passed when I was very very young...like 5.
ReplyDelete