One of my favorite bloggers Mrs. H tagged me and I am delighted to play along! I love reading her blog and she is definitely worth checking out. I love positive and inspirational people and she truly fits that description!
Here are the rules:
1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
---- Eleven Things About Me ----
1. I am such the stereotypical Scorpio, I love the Zodiac and truly fit most of the characteristics of my sign.
2. If I wasn't an attorney I would want to be an author or run a non-profit organization.
3. I love dogs/puppies...but usually have to stay away from them (some breeds, not all) because they make me sneeze.
4. Purple is my favorite color, but I look best in blue.
5. Fall is my favorite season of the year, the dreary winter weather makes me depressed and it's too hot in Texas to enjoy any of the other seasons.
6. I love all types of music, but my current favorites are Miguel & Adele.
7. I could sit and talk with my boyfriend 24 hours a day, but most people (other than my closest friends and family) think I am super quiet.
8. I love food, but refuse to eat any sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs or anything else in that genre... gag.
9. During college and law school I worked in retail for a total of 7 years-- at Express, It's Fashion (random store in Louisiana, not sure where else they are located) and Talbots.
10. Reading is probably my favorite past time.
11. I plan entirely too much.... already thinking about things I want to happen in 2013 and this year is not even halfway over.....
---- Mrs. H's Questions ----
1.What's the most interesting or moving book you've ever read?
The Shack by WM. Paul Young was one of the most moving books I have ever read, hands down. A definite page turner. I actually experienced the loss of a sibling, and the experience the main character has in the book literally gave me goose bumps. A definite must read for anyone, especially those who have questioned their faith and need reassurance that everything happens for a reason.
2.Which do you prefer the book or the movie?
Usually the book. I have my fingers crossed that The Hunger Games movie is as good as the series.....
3.If you could move to anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
Anywhere as long as I could take my boyfriend with me! Atlanta and Philadelphia have always been cities I enjoyed, but I am good in Houston.
4.What's the one thing in life you can't leave the house without?
My phone!
5.What's the furthest place you've flown to?
Montego Bay, Jamaica
6.If you could be anyone for a day who would it be?
Probably one of the Kardashians, Kim or Khloe.... Kourtney's life doesn't seem as fun as the other sisters.
7.What is one word that best describes you? (ONLY ONE)
enjoyable :-D
8.What's been your greatest accomplishment to date?
Passing the bar exam.
9.What's your favorite type of food?
It's a three way tie between Mexican, Seafood and Italian...
10.What's one nickname you have?
Kitty is what a large majority of my family calls me and I have no earthly idea why....
11.What's the best thing you did in 2011?
So many things happened in 2011 that could be considered a "best" thing... found a new job, went to Jamaica, and Atlanta and San Antonio... saw Eric Roberson in concert, turned & celebrated 30!! I could keep going... Last year was a great year for me... 2012 has some huge shoes to fill!!!!
---- My Questions ----
1. What is your sign, and do you fit the description?
2. What change do you want to make in 2012?
3. Do your friends and family follow your blog?
4. What was your blog inspiration?
5. What is your favorite drink?
6. What time is your bed time?
7. What is your dream car?
8. Least favorite season?
9. What is your favorite store?
10. What is your dream job?
11. Cats or dogs?
And now I must tag some bloggers of my own........
1. The Pro Diva @The Martini Chronicles
2. Khalidah @The Iconic Girl
3. Dr. Reginia @Her Perfect Black Dress
4. Geek Goddess @ Musings of a Geek Goddess
5. carrymel @ Khaki, not Cocky
6. Leslie @ Eat.Pray.Love.Run.
7. through 11. Of my list, it appears have already been tagged and posted lists of their own...... so I will spare them, this go round......
Questionaire complete! :)
ReplyDeleteNice questions! People always assume that I'm quiet too but once you get me talking it's like. . .non-stop. And I didn't know you were a lawyer! Check you out :) Jamaica is also the farthest place I've ever flown, haha. Thank you for the tag, love! I will definitely do this over the weekend.
ReplyDeletehttp://carrymel.blogspot.com